Las Vegas is nothing without the popular hotel and casinos resorts that inhabit it. This article will list popular hotels here at Las Vegas, Nevada. Please note that this order is just random listing, not ranging from worst to best or best to worst.
- Aria Resort and Casino: This hotel is next to the shops at Crystals. Also, this hotel also has a free tram connecting the hotel to Crystals, Vdara, and Bellagio. If you are looking for luxury, come to AAA Four Diamond Aria Sky Suites, a elevated level of luxury. Aria Resort and Casino
- Bellagio Resort and Casino: A hotel which is famous for its beautiful fountains. Bellagio Resort and Casino (There is also a hotel at Shanghai called Bellagio Shanghai and is owned by the same company which owns Bellagio at Vegas.) Watch O by Cirque du Soliel here.
- Flamingo Resort and Casino: The oldest hotel on the strip, the hotel is wonderful because of the flamingo habitat inside the hotel. It also is very old fashioned with a old fashioned Yellowtail font fitting the logo of the hotel. Flamingo Resort and Casino
- Caeser's Palace: A large hotel which has over 3,000 rooms. Home to the Forum Shops at Caeser's Palace. Caeser's Palace
- MGM Grand: A major hotel of the Strip. Recgonized by its humongous, green shape in the night. Watch KA by Cirque du Soliel here. The Las Vegas Monorail has a terminal station here. Walking distance away from the quiet The Signature at MGM Grand. MGM Grand Signature: Signature MGM Grand
- New York-New York Casino and Hotel: The New York themed hotel also has a replica of the streets at New York! Also an arcade in the second floor along with the infamous Togo coaster the Big Apple Coaster. Watch Zumanity by Cirque du Soliel here. WARNING: Zumanity is created for adults 18+. New York-New York Casino and Hotel
- Luxor Hotel and Casino: The Egyptian themed hotel is here. The hotel is awarded the largest atrium in the world. It also has alternative hotel towers you can book in right beside the main tower which is a pyramid. Luxor Hotel and Casino
- The Venatian and Palazzo: These two hotels are Venice themed and popular for the Grand Canal Shoppes mall. The Venatian and Palazzo
- Mandalay Bay with Delano: This high rise hotel and casino is combined with another hotel, Delano (Delano is formerly THEhotel) Watch Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soliel here. Also, this place has a wave pool, heated pool and a lazy river. This is also why this hotel has the best pool in Vegas. There is a free tram connecting this hotel to Luxor and Excalibur. Don't forget, there is also a Four Seasons hotel nearby with a aquarium in there called the Shark Reef Aquarium. Mandalay Bay and Delano
- TI (Treasure Island): Treasure Island used to have a outdoor show though now gone. Watch Mystere by Cirque du Soliel here. This hotel is old and still lively. With casinos in there, you can even watch Cirque du Soliel's longest running show Mystere, which is only performing at Treasure Island Resort and Casino. Treasure Island
- Wynn and Encore Las Vegas: The two high rise hotels stand in the north end of the Las Vegas Strip. The beautiful hotel resort are one of the best in Vegas. La Reve Dream, a aquatic show resides there. If you get a chance, book at this hotel. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas
- The Mirage: This hotel is also old but still incredibly popular. The top floors of the hotel display a unique Beatles LOVE show by Cirque du Soliel which is currently a residing show at the Mirage. The hotel is also popular for it's volcano show. With incredible fire cannons, lava like water, this show would not likely be seen anywhere else in the world. Volcano shows vary in time. Check it before you go. Also, there is a aquarium with dolphins next to the pool named Siegafried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. You must buy tickets though. (There used to be white lions performing at The Mirage, though an accident caused the show to be cancelled.) The Mirage
These hotels though are just the unique ones at the strip. However, there are more hotels than mentioned here! Harrah*s, The Linq, Paris, Rio, Park MGM... The list goes on and on. If you want more? Go for it! Search hotels in Vegas! Click right here.