Reno is a place in the east slope of the Sierra Nevada mountain range with many major casinos at downtown. The hotels is one of the reasons Reno is a good place to stay in because of how close it is to the ski resorts in the winter. There are several hotels that are going to be mentioned.
- Silver Legacy: A hotel you can't miss while driving. The tall hotel is one of the best hotels in Reno. The dome in the front of the hotel contains a casino. I think the green lights illuminating the hotel at night is pretty cool and effective. Silver Legacy
- Circus Circus: A circus themed hotel with two towers connected by a tram. There is also a free circus show daily in the hotel. This hotel is quite old though lively and filled with movement. The hotel has three hotel towers: The North Tower, Sky Tower, and the Casino Tower. Circus Circus Reno
- Eldorado: This El Dorado themed hotel is a bit older than Circus Circus, but also as lively as Circus Circus. The hotel is very luxurious and comfy that many guests love this place. Eldorado Reno
- Harrah*s Reno: Harrah*s Reno is the first Harrah's hotel founded in the Harrah*s chain ever. Did you ever know that the east tower of Harrah*s has an alternative name? The alternative name is Hampton Inn Reno, and because of this, that wing is actually the largest Hampton Inn in the world! That is why Harrah*s Reno is so special.
- Sands Regency: Sands Regency is basically a mix between a hotel and a motel. Though the casino is small. It is cheap and simple, with lower fee costs then most hotels in downtown Reno. Sands Regency
- Atlantis: Atlantis is not in downtown Reno, but is close to Reno-Tahoe International Airport so it is convenient to stay in. The signature glass elevators make the hotel a excellent hotel for kids who love heights and views. The colorful decor with the Toucan Charlie Buffet is no exception. The hotel has three towers: The Atlantis Tower, the Atrium Tower, and the Concierge Tower(Atlantis F3-12; Atrium F13-18; Concierge F19-27). Though, the Atlantis tower does not have glass elevators. If you are planning for a nice relaxing and views, Atlantis Reno is no exception. Atlantis Resort and Casino
- Peppermill: Peppermill is a casino and hotel located near Atlantis. The hotel has a unique buffet called the Tropical Island Buffet (it has lightning themes) with a parking structure, unlike the Atlantis. There is also a arcade where you use cards to swipe credits and get e-tickets. Isn't that cool? Don't let this place down too, as this hotel is also tempting and luxury. Peppermill Reno
- Nugget: Nugget Reno is located in Sparks, NV. The hotel has two towers with one built like a straight trapezoid. This hotel is alright, with a pool with a little waterfall you can swim under. This hotel has a buffet, and poultry is the theme of the buffet. This hotel is not bad, it even has a parking garage! Nugget Reno
- GSR (Grand Sierra Resort): Formerly Bally’s Reno, this hotel is rated the best hotel in the Reno-Tahoe Region. With over 1900 rooms, this hotel has a casino, many notable restaurants, nightlife, an ice skating rink, and more! Make sure to think about staying here, as the hotel is five stars. GSR Reno
There are many more hotels than just the listed ones here. If you want a simpler hotel, click here.